Saturday, July 26, 2014

Update

It has been a while since I posted my last blog.  I just thought I would make a few announcements. 

1.  Ruthless has been published.  Pick up your copy at www.trafford.com and Yesterday's Muse in Webster, NY.  Also contact me at tomdicaprioauthor@gmail.com to order a copy.  At this time I will only be accepting checks, cash and money orders until further notice.

2.  My third novel Deception has been submitted to Trafford Publishing.  If all goes well, it should be published sometime in August.

3.  I will be taking a break from writing novels until November 1 when National Novel Writer's Month resumes.  I have been suffering from writer's block among things so I thought I would take a breather before writing is no longer considered to be fun for me.

4.  Starting this Wednesday night, I will be kicking off a series of Wednesday Night Blogs just for fun.  I don't want to be completely out of writing shape since inactivity is not the best thing in the world especially when it comes to writing.  They will be published here.  The Wednesday Night Blogs will consist of me talking about my writing, current events and some of my favorite sports, activities and hobbies.  I wanted to have something for everyone on it.   

Until Then Take Care,

Tom 

No comments:

Post a Comment