Thursday, April 23, 2015

Adam Gadahn, Warren Weinstein killed in terror raid, health update...

As I write this latest post to my blog sitting in front of a fireplace in a lounge at Eastview Mall, President Obama is holding a presser about the deaths of two al-Qaeda members including Adam Gadahn and also the deaths of two hostages, one of them Warren Weinsten who is an American who has been held hostage since 2011. The tragedy here is the killing of Warren Weinstein and a second hostage who was from Italy. Those who conducted the raid had no reason to believe that the hostages were present before the go ahead for the raid was made.  Now another tragedy in our ongoing War on Terror has taken place.  Let's pray for the victims and their families at this time.

On to the next topic.  In my last blog I talked about my hospital stay for chest pains and an irregular heartbeat.  This is the update on my health.  I was diagnosed with a Left Bundle Branch Block on the left side of my heart.  It is nothing major according to the doctor, just a distortion of the vessels in my heart that I was born with.  The transition to going from a Type A to Type B personality has been going decent.  However after a couple of jolting events within a five minute span, my hard work of the past two weeks was now being put to the test.  However thanks to learning from my recent experiences as well as reading three books regarding the laws of attraction when it comes to possible thinking, I managed too regroup and forge on with my day. In fact last night I wrote almost 5,400 words foyCamp NaNoWriMo project Bear, Crescent, Dragan, Eagle, Star of David.  I finally cracked the 30,000 word barrier with less than 20,000 words to go in the next eight days.  Yes I count today as  part of the eight days.

Back to the three books that I've been reading.  The Magic by Rhonda Byrne, The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin and the third title I think is How to Change Your Thinking.  I forgot the author's name expect that he is a Christian author who knows his subject matter.  The three books are ones that I highly recommend since they have already helped me change my thinking and outlook on life from negativity to positive.  I have a ways to go, but am already pleased with the overall direction that my life has gone in the past two weeks.  As soon as I remember the title and author of the third book, I will post it.

In speaking of posting, I know that I haven't posted as much as I would like to, but I'm going to work on changing that.  I will try to work on doing a daily blog that will be posted between eight and nine pm eastern time starting tomorrow night.  Gretchen Rubin was the inspiration for the idea and I say "Thank You." I also say "Thank You" for reading the latest post on my blog.

Happy readings,

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment