Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Paranoia or not...that is the question

Obama on Iran: The Specter of World War III http://flip.it/kL39U

I had to share this.  I have read many scenarios of how World War III would play out through the years. I have news for everyone World War III began on September 11, 2001. However this is not the World War III as we would know it to be nor was World War I or World War II for that matter. Presently I am working on a non-fiction historical book tentatively titled "World War I: The War That Never Ended." To give everyone a brief sneak preview, World War has played out in three stages over the past century. World War I in my first foray into non-fiction will be explained as World War: The First Series of Battles. World War II will be explained as World War: The Second Series of Battles. World War III will be explained as World War: The Third Series of Battles. I know that this will be looked upon as a very unconventional look (and I say this very mildly I might add) and will take some time, but read the book when it is finished and published and you will have a better understanding of it.

That said back to the article on Flipboard. The case that President Obama made for allowing the Iran Deal to pass through Congress can be best described as intimidating the House and the Senate along with the American people.  The scenarios that he presented should the deal be votes down in Congress are left field arguements. Russia and China would go to war with each other should the deal be voted down as the article mentioned. What would this war have to do with Congress vetoing any such deal? There would be no such war. The president argued that such a veto would make the world look upon the US as a laughingstock (Those were not President Obama's exact word. I was just paraphrasing). I could go on about this but all I can say is that I hope the president's support for the Iran Deal will not ultimately result in an actual war with Iran. However I am concerned that it's not if such a war would take place but only when such a war will occur...

No comments:

Post a Comment