Saturday, August 3, 2019

El Paso Shooting.

My first novel that I published has come to life today in El Paso, Texas. Black Friday was about a massacre in a mall on the day after Thanksgiving. Although the novel depicted a terrorist attack, the news media has yet to say whether the suspect or suspects are terrorists or not. Although there are likely rumors swirling, we cannot afford to jump to conclusions at time. We must pray for the victims, their families, the first responders, the doctors, nurses and all who will be assisting the victims and all who have been and will be affected by this senseless tragedy.

     As today's events have been unfolding, ironically I have been working on a prequel to Black Friday. I'm two-thirds of the way done writing the novel. It will also have a twist that will be the literary equivalent of the M. Night Shamalyan move twist. One that will involve a novel that I previously published.

No comments:

Post a Comment