Sunday, November 15, 2015

More on the ISIS endgame

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/world/europe/strategy-shift-for-isis-inflicting-terror-in-distant-lands.html?_r=0

After reading this article, it was a no brainer for me to share and comment on it. Yes I'm convinced that the ISIS endgame is underway by this radical shift in their strategy when it comes to carrying out attacks in Europe and Africa. As I mentioned in my previous post, I discussed the attacks against Russia, Beirut and Paris as the first storm.  This article coulpled with my take on the first storm and my theory about al-Qaeda/ISIS/al-Shabaab being one and the same continues to prove that they are trying to confuse us in every way possible.

     We must not fall for this tactic while we must be on guard for any efforts to attack us by the al-Qaeda/ISIS/al-Shabaab enemy. This is why this may not be the last of the strategy shifts after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment